- Except if (used to introduce the case in which a statement being made is not true or valid): unless you have a photographic memory, repetition is vital manuscripts cannot be returned unless accompanied by a self-addressed envelopeMore example sentences
- Now how would we know that unless we actually had that dialogue which you commend?
- It was now to be the sole means of pursuing a claim, unless you're extremely wealthy.
- The tags remain active after they have left the store, unless they are switched off.
More definitions of unlessDefinition of unless in:
- The US English dictionary