Definition of unlovable in English:
Not lovable: a very unlovable child
More example sentences
- As a rule, we divide our hearts into different compartments, for lovable, neutral and unlovable people.
- Even relationships can be affected, because the person with SAD can become irritable, unloving and unlovable, says charity Mind.
- I didn't want to make him a cliché or unloveable,’ Gowdy says.
- Example sentences
- The city then was reeling from a perception of unlive- and unloveability but was fighting back with a massive PR campaign.
- And sentimentality plays its part; compared to the rote admissions of insecurity and unlovability by showbiz types, there is something rather touching about these pitch gladiators' self-awareness.
- Schoon's book, by contrast, has a lot of grainy black-and-white photos to show the increasingly tatty state of the cities, and the unlovability of the out-of-town dwellings sold by members of the House-Builders' Federation.
Definition of unlovable in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan