Not lovable: a very unlovable child
More example sentences
- As a rule, we divide our hearts into different compartments, for lovable, neutral and unlovable people.
- Even relationships can be affected, because the person with SAD can become irritable, unloving and unlovable, says charity Mind.
- I didn't want to make him a cliché or unloveable,’ Gowdy says.
- Example sentences
- The city then was reeling from a perception of unlive- and unloveability but was fighting back with a massive PR campaign.
- And sentimentality plays its part; compared to the rote admissions of insecurity and unlovability by showbiz types, there is something rather touching about these pitch gladiators' self-awareness.
- Schoon's book, by contrast, has a lot of grainy black-and-white photos to show the increasingly tatty state of the cities, and the unlovability of the out-of-town dwellings sold by members of the House-Builders' Federation.
Definition of unlovable in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.