- 1(Of a bed) not having the bedclothes arranged tidily ready for sleeping in: exhausted, he collapsed on the unmade bedMore example sentences
- The skirt is deliberately like that - all bunched up like an unmade bed, ready to show the world a flash of her granny girdle.
- During the strike, even high rollers in Atlantic City's casino hotels slept in unmade beds and ate with plastic forks as managers stepped in to serve them.
- I walked past the unmade bunk beds and clothes laying all over the floor.
- 2British (Of a road) without a hard, smooth surface: they reached a stretch of unmade roadMore example sentences
- Local firm Chestnut Developments had wanted to build in the gardens and surface the unmade lane.
- Tarmac lane with short steep section leads on to rough unmade road.
- Residents fed up with drivers using their unmade street as a rat run have joined forces to stop the problem.
More definitions of unmadeDefinition of unmade in:
- The US English dictionary