- Not able to be measured objectively: the unmeasurable qualities of a scientistMore example sentences
- Obviously no conventional rules apply; no ordinary yardstick can be used to measure the unmeasurable, no mundane radar screen suffices to keep track of his myriad tangents of sound and silence.
- This has to be a response to the importance placed on visitor statistics as the crucial indicator of success, and of the contingencies of government funding, which demand measurable outputs for unmeasurable experiences.
- Their faith in technology's ability to measure the previously unmeasurable, Webster said, meant that ‘a lot of false expectations were set up.’
- More example sentences
- Ok, forget the film version with Leo Di Caprio, the book is unmeasurably cool, a blow-by-blow account of a drug addicted adolescence in late 1960's Manhattan by a guy who CAN write.
- Bit of a riddle, that - unmeasurable corruption that makes us ‘take climate change (unmeasurably) more seriously.’
- What has happened to this unmeasurably huge memory bank, the aural repertoire of 100s of different peoples?
More definitions of unmeasurableDefinition of unmeasurable in:
- The US English dictionary