Definition of unmemorable in English:
Not memorable: characterless, boring, unmemorable buildings
More example sentences
- It's a forgettable film featuring a throw-away story with unmemorable characters and unremarkable performances.
- Its replacement is yet another brick, glass and steel monstrosity, alongside so many new buildings of similar unmemorable and offensive design, in particular the hideous Leisure Exchange.
- As uninspiring and unmemorable as anything you care to forget.
- Example sentences
- ‘Her reputation precedes her,’ he says unmemorably.
- Then Hayley Evetts came on and sang some Anastacia covers, fairly unmemorably.
- Since then, the anniversary has passed pretty unmemorably each year, and I hope that continues.
Definition of unmemorable in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan