Definition of unmethodical in English:
Not orderly and systematic: his inability to locate the source of the trouble resulted in unmethodical chaos
More example sentences
- His clocks were besides ill-regulated, and his system of registration unmethodical.
- Tucker's writings are diffuse and unmethodical, but marked by humour and quaint illustration and comment.
- According to Dr Gerard McMahon, lecturer in HR management at the Dublin Institute of Technology, the use of unmethodical, biased and inefficient recruitment practices in Ireland are costing employers dearly.
- unmethodically adverb
- Example sentences
- This should not be read as an invitation to work unmethodically, or in a disorderly fashion, or not to let an a priori method curtail the inquiring spirit.
- Scharping complained that for years under the Kohl government, the German army had been restructured ‘unmethodically and without aim’ and could now only fulfil its NATO functions with difficulty.
- Currently, the laws are passed unmethodically by Congress and applied unevenly by the president.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.