- Release the moorings of (a vessel): • figurative Elisabeth’s feelings were in danger of becoming unmooredMore example sentences
- The earnings from mooring and unmooring vessels shall be distributed in equal shares amongst the Pilots, and past and present Apprentices so employed, as well as the Pilot on watch and the one next in turn.
- Unable to answer this question, I unmoored my houseboat and set off round England's waterways, in search of happiness.
- Permanent Vacation and the movies that follow it are unmoored drifter's stories, and, to borrow from Down by Law, they simply realize that the slums can be pretty ‘sad and beautiful’ when you're just passing through.
More definitions of unmoorDefinition of unmoor in:
- The US English dictionary