Definition of unnoticeable in English:
Not easily observed or noticed: the reverberation will be so slight as to be unnoticeable
More example sentences
- There was only a very slight, unnoticeable difference in their standards and even she, who had been watching them for quite some time now, could hardly tell the difference.
- With a shudder he turned back and entered the ball once more, just as unnoticeable and undistinguished as he had been when he first arrived.
- The most important point of the entire article is tucked inconspicuously into a paragraph, making it almost unnoticeable.
- Example sentences
- ‘I don't make deals ’, Jessie replied as she began to slowly, unnoticeably reach behind Vincent for his gun without Diox suspecting.
- As we climb the trail slowly almost unnoticeably deteriorates, more tree roots, more water runoff, more mud, and no more strong well-built bridges, but lots more streams.
- His grip on me tightened slowly, almost unnoticeably until I felt the pain and I winced, my throat still echoing with that ache he gave to me.
Definition of unnoticeable in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan