- 1Not organized: unorganized dataMore example sentences
- The one thing I know is all the time I spent playing games while growing up, organized and unorganized, did me nothing but good.
- One searches in vain through the colonial period for evidence of Americans armed with guns rising to defend their liberties, whether in organized militia units or unorganized crowds.
- Family housing has improved; most are satisfied with the children's education system and their recreation programs, both organized and unorganized.
- 1.1Not represented by or formed into a trade union: unorganized white-collar workersMore example sentences
- Under conditions in which it will not defend even its own members, the AFL-CIO's pretense that it is building a movement to represent the unemployed and unorganized is absurd.
- The thing that we have got to remember is that there are seven million unorganised workers out there, and we only represent 25.7% of the total workforce.
- We also worked to get representation from the millions of workers in the unorganised sectors.
More definitions of unorganizedDefinition of unorganized in:
- The US English dictionary