- Not having any decoration: an unornamented two-storey buildingMore example sentences
- Decoration needed to be in keeping with the sober, relatively unornamented classicism of the building if it was to bring the triumphant unity of the project to full expression.
- Traditional types and spaces: tenement blocks, streets and squares were to be reinterpreted in austere, unornamented buildings which, some thought, would acquire gentler qualities under the influences of use and time.
- In the decades that followed, she notes, followers of Le Corbusier made rings that were severely unornamented and of materials such as lacquer, silver, chrome, steel, and precious stones - all in abstract designs.
More definitions of unornamentedDefinition of unornamented in:
- The US English dictionary