- Not persuaded; unconvinced: he is unpersuaded that Eurocrats will be much helpMore example sentences
- Now the votes are counted, perhaps it can be more outward-looking, seeking not only to persuade the unpersuaded but to listen to them as well.
- In order to persuade the unpersuaded to embrace rather than undermine our values, we need to display them as universal and not exclusive.
- So the facts that Powell deployed, and the pattern they form, will not persuade people determined to be unpersuaded.
More definitions of unpersuadedDefinition of unpersuaded in:
- The US English dictionary