- Not persuasive: the evidence is unpersuasiveMore example sentences
- You may say that the decision in the House of Lords is persuasive, unpersuasive, good, bad, flawed here, not flawed there, but, at this stage, should we set our face against referring it in for consideration by a Full Court?
- A deeply-conventional thriller that generates some unconventional laughs, Novocaine is an unpersuasive homage to the hardboiled archetypes of gullible men and the women who drive them to destruction.
- In the 1950s, they were fading a little, helped by sad variants from Dunn & Co in corduroy and unpersuasive tweed; by the 1960s, there was hardly a hat to be seen.
- More example sentences
- Or, as Martin Kettle argued so unpersuasively yesterday, a ‘different kind of Blair’.
- (To be sure, a few have claimed, unpersuasively, that they didn't understand that Bush had authorized warrantless wiretaps, and others have said they expressed general ‘concerns’).
- It seems that the source is implicitly confirming the accuracy of at least Calabresi's Hitler / Mussolini quote: DownWithBush, a blog that harshly - though in my view unpersuasively - criticizes the criticisms of Calabresi.
More definitions of unpersuasiveDefinition of unpersuasive in:
- The US English dictionary