- Not in accordance with the laws or principles of physics; not corresponding to a physically possible situation: an entirely unphysical process of waves was generated at the pond’s periphery which subsequently converged to the central pointMore example sentences
- A secondary buffer region surrounding the primary region is used to protect the primary region from possible effects (such as unphysical heating) due to small length-scale errors in the interpolated structure.
- As evident from the figure, it is possible to fit reflectivities with unphysical profiles.
- But the one thing I will not stand for is this sense that online communities are somehow inauthentic because they are unphysical - or that the truncation in social ‘signal’ somehow reduces them down to a point of uselessness or redundancy.
More definitions of unphysicalDefinition of unphysical in:
- The US English dictionary