Definition of unpicked in English:
1(Of a flower, fruit, or vegetable) not picked: unpicked tomatoes
More example sentences
- The abundance of apple sellers, though, harks back to the old days when all the crops would be gathered in and no fruit picked after this date for the puca, a supernatural being, would be busy spoiling unpicked fruit at Halloween.
- There is just the unpicked coffee on the mountainside and there are goats and the dogs and now the darkness.
- A ranch owner watches his unpicked crop shrivel in the heat and people of color are besieged by the question of the day: Are you Mexican?
- He went unpicked in the 2002 NBA Draft after averaging 9.0 points and 6.5 boards as a senior during the 2001-02 season.
- Raised in a Catholic family of regular churchgoers, Hilgenbrinck played soccer at Clemson and hooked on with the Chilean first division after he went unpicked in the 2004 MLS draft.
- After Weise went unpicked for a second straight time in the NHL Entry Draft, the 6-foot-2, 206-pound forward had an epiphany.
Definition of unpicked in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan