Definition of unpicked in English:
1(Of a flower, fruit, or vegetable) not picked: unpicked tomatoes
More example sentences
- The abundance of apple sellers, though, harks back to the old days when all the crops would be gathered in and no fruit picked after this date for the puca, a supernatural being, would be busy spoiling unpicked fruit at Halloween.
- There is just the unpicked coffee on the mountainside and there are goats and the dogs and now the darkness.
- A ranch owner watches his unpicked crop shrivel in the heat and people of color are besieged by the question of the day: Are you Mexican?
- He went unpicked in the 2002 NBA Draft after averaging 9.0 points and 6.5 boards as a senior during the 2001-02 season.
- Raised in a Catholic family of regular churchgoers, Hilgenbrinck played soccer at Clemson and hooked on with the Chilean first division after he went unpicked in the 2004 MLS draft.
- After Weise went unpicked for a second straight time in the NHL Entry Draft, the 6-foot-2, 206-pound forward had an epiphany.
Definition of unpicked in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.