- Having no pigmentation or colour: unpigmented skinMore example sentences
- The alternative explanation is that the reported tumors were unpigmented because they arose after cessation of the drug.
- These products help to exfoliate the outer, pigmented layer of dead-skin cells, so fresh, unpigmented skin can shine through.
- Tadpoles living in oxygen-poor habitats are sometimes bright red as a result of blood flow close to the surface of their unpigmented skin.
More definitions of unpigmentedDefinition of unpigmented in:
- The US English dictionary