- Not able to be placed or classified: an unplaceable accentMore example sentences
- He speaks with perfect diction, and the whispery reverberation in his voice evokes an unplaceable accent.
- One's country's earth is not necessary either, but some of us affect it, along with the cloak and the strange and geographically unplaceable accent.
- The song is an unplaceable sort of clanky Tom Waits-ish blues, and it occurred to me that, from all the context provided by the view and the radio, I could've been anywhere at all, at any time in the last sixty or eighty years.
More definitions of unplaceableDefinition of unplaceable in:
- The US English dictionary