- 1Unable to be played: he thinks the ball is unplayable an unplayable guitar soloMore example sentences
- Nasser Hussain could only edge an unplayable McGrath delivery to Ricky Ponting at second slip, who took a sensational sprawling catch.
- The frame rate in general is pretty solid most of the time, although there are instances, such as when boulders roll in front of you, that the game is darn near unplayable for a few seconds or so.
- While South Africa did bowl extremely well, the manner in which Pakistan capitulated had more to do with indifferent strokes than unplayable deliveries.
- 2(Of a sports pitch) too poor to play on: an unplayable winter pitchMore example sentences
- Before the work was carried out the pitches were unplayable during the winter due to waterlogging.
- Poor weather left pitches unplayable, especially for training purposes, as McPartland and his selectors assessed the worth of over 60 players during trials.
- He told me the game was off because the goalposts had been vandalised and the pitch was unplayable.
- More example sentences
- Oh yeah… and he dies - but not soon enough (whenever we played D&D and rolled characters that were ‘unplayably weak,’ we ditched 'em and made new ones).
- This year's winner, Wyant, actually trailed two games to NONE, as noted, having served for the game at 9-8 and been caught at 9 when a Chin lob serve bounced literally at the back wall nick and hopped up unplayably glued to the back wall.
- In fact, I've previously found CMR2 very jerky under Win2k, unplayably so on my KT133-based board - that problem was not present on the nForce board at all.
More definitions of unplayableDefinition of unplayable in:
- The US English dictionary