noun[mass noun] Psychoanalysis
- The sense of inner pain, discomfort, or anxiety which results from the blocking of an instinctual impulse by the ego.More example sentences
- It is a complex set of strategies for transforming submissiveness, pain, and unpleasure into sexual pleasure’.
- She also connotes something that the look continually circles around but disavows: her lack of a penis, implying a threat of castration and hence unpleasure.
- As a result, one must route through or around unpleasure in order to ‘avoid’ it.
More definitions of unpleasureDefinition of unpleasure in:
- The US English dictionary