- 1Not bound by a pledge or promise to someone; uncommitted: unpledged delegates who can vote which way they wantMore example sentences
- I sense it will be mere minutes before we start hearing from the frat boys who are overlooked in favor of younger, unpledged boys.
- We have the superdelegates who are the 796 folks who are unpledged.
- It's the question unpledged superdelegates want answered.
- 1.1(Of resources) not pledged or set aside for future use: cash and unpledged investments totalled $68 millionMore example sentences
- It is unclear to me if the $13 million is actually unpledged cash or if it should be held in pledged deposits.
- After the pledging, the three promoters are left with unpledged shares of 6.61 percent each, or together 19.83 per cent stake in the company.
- They are assumed to share a ratable claim on the unpledged value of the company with other unsecured creditors.