Definition of unplumbed in English:
1Not fully explored or understood: one-dimensional performances that leave the play’s psychological depths unplumbed
More example sentences
- A substantial literature, unplumbed by Rothkopf, explores this topic.
- This is wrong on levels unplumbed by the science of man.
- She sensed something in my voice which betrayed great unplumbed deeps to my soul and an admirable weariness of the plastic norms of Society?
- 1unplumbable adjective
- Example sentences
- While I have never doubted the unplumbable dumbness of the Littlest Caesar, the real surprise is that his bosses, like Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld, aren't the evil geniuses we thought they were.
- She looked smooth and precious, a thing of unplumbable mysteries, and perilous as quicksand.
- Well, first of all, the diary is a terrific introduction to the wondrous complexity of one's unplumbable soul.
Words that rhyme with unplumbedunaccustomed
Definition of unplumbed in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.