- 1Not having a sharpened or tapered tip: the second person hands the stakes to the third, unpointed ends firstMore example sentences
- The notion of a Galois topos is meaningful also in the unpointed case.
- Legend of the un-pointed sword.
- each of said lens cavities having a smoothly rounded unpointed inner end portion and an inwardly tapered portion leading to said inner end portion
- 2(Of a Semitic language) written without dots or small strokes to indicate vowels or distinguish consonants: the source is unpointed Hebrew or ArabicMore example sentences
- The text of the canonical writings at this point was written in unpointed Hebrew (and, in a few parts, Aramaic).
- Most Cree and Oji-Cree text written by the Cree elsewhere is unpointed or occasionally partially pointed.
- See Hebrew Alphabet for more on pointed and unpointed texts.
- 3(Of brickwork, a brick structure, or tiling) having joints that are not filled in or repaired: lumps of exposed brick with unpointed mortarMore example sentences
- So, will rain on unpointed patio, some of which is still possibly curing, cause me any trouble?
- Each student to build a half brick wall with face left unpointed, nine courses high, between two end stands.
- The unpointed joints can be topped up with fresh mortar if they are not quite full, before tooling to the required style.
More definitions of unpointedDefinition of unpointed in:
- The US English dictionary