- Not contaminated with noxious or poisonous substances: Oman has 1,100 miles of splendid beaches and unpolluted seasMore example sentences
- Nearby lies a sweeping coastline of silver sands and unpolluted aquamarine blue seas fringed by green ‘machair’ lands covered in wild flowers of every hue.
- The sea is blissfully unpolluted, and so supports a fecund, burgeoning variety of life.
- Where is the crystal clear, pure, unpolluted water that once characterized the river as well as most shallow wells in the area?
More definitions of unpollutedDefinition of unpolluted in:
- The US English dictionary