- 1(Of a place) having no inhabitants: three missiles landed in unpopulated areasMore example sentences
- There are vast areas of unpopulated land, harbouring some very scary creatures.
- The country you enter on the far side of Burke Pass doesn't look like good farmland, but provided the rabbits are under control Merino sheep do well in this seemingly barren unpopulated land.
- I would hope that it will find an empty and unpopulated land.
- 2 Electronics (Of a printed circuit board) having no components fitted.More example sentences
- A method and apparatus for inspection of unpopulated printed circuit boards is disclosed.
- Unpopulated circuit boards are subjected to a bare board test where each circuit connection (as defined in a netlist) is verified as correct on the finished circuit board.
- A method for assembling electronic components to a substrate, comprising the steps of: providing a plurality of unpopulated substrates to be populated.
More definitions of unpopulatedDefinition of unpopulated in:
- The US English dictionary