Definition of unpopulated in English:
1(Of a place) having no inhabitants: three missiles landed in unpopulated areas
More example sentences
- There are vast areas of unpopulated land, harbouring some very scary creatures.
- The country you enter on the far side of Burke Pass doesn't look like good farmland, but provided the rabbits are under control Merino sheep do well in this seemingly barren unpopulated land.
- I would hope that it will find an empty and unpopulated land.
2 Electronics (Of a printed circuit board) having no components fitted.
- A method and apparatus for inspection of unpopulated printed circuit boards is disclosed.
- Unpopulated circuit boards are subjected to a bare board test where each circuit connection (as defined in a netlist) is verified as correct on the finished circuit board.
- A method for assembling electronic components to a substrate, comprising the steps of: providing a plurality of unpopulated substrates to be populated.
Words that rhyme with unpopulatedunderpopulated
Definition of unpopulated in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India