- Not able to be prevented or avoided: until now this devastating disease has been unpreventableMore example sentences
- Honest, unpreventable delays or cancellations would in fact cost airlines a good deal of money.
- Like the acts of God that insurance companies protect themselves against, they are also unpreventable.
- We have previously reported that half of the cases were associated with unpreventable catastrophic events or antenatal hypoxia.
More definitions of unpreventableDefinition of unpreventable in:
- The US English dictionary