- Having no marked or stated price: the street is full of exclusive shops that drape unpriced garments in their windows calendars and diaries will be unpriced on deliveryMore example sentences
- We create new economic incentives in the market by altering the relative price of pollution or an otherwise unpriced environmental asset.
- Does the GPC (General Practitioners Committee) really think that general practitioners are stupid enough to vote for a completely unpriced contract?
- Markets of themselves cannot provide efficient water prices in the face of unpriced environmental externalities.
More definitions of unpricedDefinition of unpriced in:
- The US English dictionary