- Not favouring or implementing social reform or new, typically liberal, ideas: the unprogressive nature of British institutionsMore example sentences
- He was a distributivist who wanted a chicken in every peasant's pot with emphasis on the ‘peasant’, and said that he admired the cheerfully unprogressive attitudes of the poor.
- The recent Women's Issue has to be one of the most unprogressive pieces of literature to have ever come out of Briarpatch's offices.
- All other differences between them, like political traditions, begin to appear unreal and unprogressive.
More definitions of unprogressiveDefinition of unprogressive in:
- The US English dictionary