Definition of unpronounceable in English:
(Of a word or name) too difficult to say: a Peruvian author with an unpronounceable name
More example sentences
- I was looking up the definition of some unpronounceable word when a tiny blue box appeared at the corner of my screen.
- Indeed, the various names of God that forms the heart of Kabbalah are not some mysterious deep-throated unpronounceable words that cause cosmic upheavals.
- I couldn't read anymore textbooks with unpronounceable words about postmodern feminism.
- Example sentences
- I also have a hard time reading aloud, slurring the words unpronounceably together frequently.
- Australia beat Caledonia 11-0 in the quarter finals with four goals from the unpronounceably named Bobby Despotovski.
- You get this novel about deadly squash-pumpkin hybrids, two unpronounceably surnamed not-quite-orphans’ deadly encounters with them and a villain who makes Count Olaf seem benevolent.
Definition of unpronounceable in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan