Definition of unpronounceable in English:
(Of a word or name) too difficult to say: a Peruvian author with an unpronounceable name
More example sentences
- I was looking up the definition of some unpronounceable word when a tiny blue box appeared at the corner of my screen.
- Indeed, the various names of God that forms the heart of Kabbalah are not some mysterious deep-throated unpronounceable words that cause cosmic upheavals.
- I couldn't read anymore textbooks with unpronounceable words about postmodern feminism.
- 1unpronounceably adverb
- Example sentences
- I also have a hard time reading aloud, slurring the words unpronounceably together frequently.
- Australia beat Caledonia 11-0 in the quarter finals with four goals from the unpronounceably named Bobby Despotovski.
- You get this novel about deadly squash-pumpkin hybrids, two unpronounceably surnamed not-quite-orphans’ deadly encounters with them and a villain who makes Count Olaf seem benevolent.
Definition of unpronounceable in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.