- Not enjoying or bringing financial success.More example sentences
- Impecunious and improvident - or, as one biographer phrased it more kindly, ‘unprosperous’ were invariably on the list of invocations as well.
- The concept of a popular economic endorsement of slavery is also strongly supported by recent denials that the southern slave economy was either unprosperous or unhealthy.
- Tirukural 218: Those who know duty deeply never neglect giving, even in their own unprosperous season.
More definitions of unprosperousDefinition of unprosperous in:
- The US English dictionary