- (Of a book) so engrossing that one cannot stop reading it: ‘this book is unputdownable!’ screech the publicistsMore example sentences
- The Unfortunates by Laurie Graham was my unputdownable book of the year.
- Soft-spoken Italians, as Frances Stonor Saunders explains in this superb and quite unputdownable book, found Hawkwood's name impossible to pronounce.
- Those who have read Karin Slaughter's previous novels and were looking forward to another unputdownable book will not be disappointed.
More definitions of unputdownableDefinition of unputdownable in:
- The US English dictionary