- Impossible to express or measure in terms of quantity: the reasons for these changes are manifold and mostly unquantifiableMore example sentences
- It would be a mistake, however, to assume that because certain risks are unquantifiable in their own terms, no comparative judgments can be made with respect to them.
- This research will also lead to important, but as yet unquantifiable, benefits in terms of improved water quality.
- Usually this arises in cases where the nature of the damage is such as to be inherently unquantifiable in monetary terms, but I do not think that it is limited to such cases.
More definitions of unquantifiableDefinition of unquantifiable in:
- The US English dictionary