- 1(Of a book or document) not read.More example sentences
- But to me, a cookbook unused is like an unread book in that it's not fulfilling it's potential.
- He gazed out the window, an unread book resting on his lap.
- Curiosity filling his mind, he opened the new, unread book.
- 2 • archaic (Of a person) not well read.More example sentences
- I am not a political person, I cannot argue politics as I am unread.
- The second is that their films are about the uneducated, unread, unWesternised and rural-based poor.
- The reader will feel unread, uneducated, utterly exasperated with him or herself for missing the reference entirely.
More definitions of unreadDefinition of unread in:
- The US English dictionary