- Tense: I look tired and unrelaxedMore example sentences
- Alex, who rides at home, expressed his concern that I looked somewhat unrelaxed but we did not go faster than a walk and I found riding a particularly enjoyable way of absorbing the landscape.
- But now I know that after a few days of ‘treatments’ I get itchy, blotchy, irritable and acutely unrelaxed.
- The report added for good measure that Australian officials regarded him as unrelaxed, overfocused on China and difficult.
More definitions of unrelaxedDefinition of unrelaxed in:
- The US English dictionary