- (Especially of a film or recording) not released: the CD features a previously unreleased trackMore example sentences
- His first main role was in an unreleased film, Little Tiger of Canton.
- The other two tracks are previously unreleased recordings from the I Am a Bird Now sessions.
- The supplier passes the unreleased film to a contact in a release group or puts it on a drop site, a hidden server on the Internet.
More definitions of unreleasedDefinition of unreleased in:
- The US English dictionary