- Not mentioned or remarked upon; unnoticed: she let his bitterness go unremarkedMore example sentences
- There is no use in trying for greatness, as even the attainment of greatness would go unnoticed and unremarked upon.
- One aspect of the whole mess that has gone relatively unremarked upon is the complete breakdown in the system of communications between local, state, and Federal officials and first responders on the ground.
- What is so alarming about the commissioner's report is the revelation that so many relatively minor inroads on civil liberties have gone unremarked and unnoticed.
More definitions of unremarkedDefinition of unremarked in:
- The US English dictionary