- Not remembered; forgotten: they lived according to social codes now utterly unrememberedMore example sentences
- To ward off alienation and gloom, it is only necessary to remember the unremembered heroes of the past, and to look around us for the unnoticed heroes of the present.
- Others, imprisoned for life have already been forgotten and will die unmourned and unremembered after a wasted life.
- Most of them are now forgotten, their causes and course unremembered.
More definitions of unrememberedDefinition of unremembered in:
- The US English dictionary