Lacking feelings of regret or guilt: he is frank and unremorseful about his homosexuality
More example sentences
- And he seemed defiant and unrepentant and unremorseful, in their words.
- Sidney, the man who's unremorseful, is also a man without friends - he doesn't understand about friendship - and that's something else that Kelvin is trying to teach him.
- A client is caught with his or her hands in the cookie jar (or beats his wife, or makes racist comments) and is unremorseful.
- Example sentences
- One of the standout tracks though, is just utterly astounding if only for it's mesmerising guitar slides that race unremorsefully into a hardcore-metal freakout.
- I dare say Sasha has managed to cross it unremorsefully.
- He stalks his prey with bravado and near-relish, killing unremorsefully on his unremitting quest to destroy the accused.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: un|re¦morse|ful
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.