Definition of unremorseful in English:
Lacking feelings of regret or guilt: he is frank and unremorseful about his homosexuality
More example sentences
- And he seemed defiant and unrepentant and unremorseful, in their words.
- Sidney, the man who's unremorseful, is also a man without friends - he doesn't understand about friendship - and that's something else that Kelvin is trying to teach him.
- A client is caught with his or her hands in the cookie jar (or beats his wife, or makes racist comments) and is unremorseful.
- 1unremorsefully adverb
- Example sentences
- One of the standout tracks though, is just utterly astounding if only for it's mesmerising guitar slides that race unremorsefully into a hardcore-metal freakout.
- I dare say Sasha has managed to cross it unremorsefully.
- He stalks his prey with bravado and near-relish, killing unremorsefully on his unremitting quest to destroy the accused.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.