Showing no regret for one’s wrongdoings: he was unrepentant and said that his comments were completely accurate
More example sentences
- The man was convicted in open hearings and remains brazenly unrepentant.
- He's an unrepentant bigot, plus an idiot who knows nothing about football.
- Yemets is unrepentant, describing his work as a parody.
- Example sentences
- This poem would be unusual enough on its own; it's even more peculiar when you notice that the final, apocalyptic stanza is followed a few pages later by an unrepentantly trivial homage to Smith's office cat.
- And the not-so-good people (to their credit, Taylor and Molony are careful to make no characters unrepentantly evil) are conniving, craven and corruptible.
- She grins the grin of the unrepentantly naughty child
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: un|re¦pent|ant
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.