Definition of unrepentant in English:
Showing no regret for one’s wrongdoings: he was unrepentant and said that his comments were completely accurate
More example sentences
- The man was convicted in open hearings and remains brazenly unrepentant.
- He's an unrepentant bigot, plus an idiot who knows nothing about football.
- Yemets is unrepentant, describing his work as a parody.
- Example sentences
- This poem would be unusual enough on its own; it's even more peculiar when you notice that the final, apocalyptic stanza is followed a few pages later by an unrepentantly trivial homage to Smith's office cat.
- And the not-so-good people (to their credit, Taylor and Molony are careful to make no characters unrepentantly evil) are conniving, craven and corruptible.
- She grins the grin of the unrepentantly naughty child
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan