Not typical of a class, group, or body of opinion: an unrepresentative minority
More example sentences
- That thoroughly unrepresentative body of millionaires could have a SOCIALIST in its ranks.
- Popular opinion (or some unrepresentative poll) can never be a basis for decisions in a democracy.
- How, scientifically, can we regard them as anything other than personal, unrepresentative opinions?
- More example sentences
- But I don't think that its own judgment of unrepresentativeness can outweigh its obligation to set the record straight once it publishes the original story.
- Of course, there are limitations in such narratives (e.g., unrepresentativeness of sample, self - deception, blindness to motives, errors in memory, wanting to induce a particular reaction).
- There are frequent complaints about Parliament's social unrepresentativeness, particularly its male and upper and middle-class character.
Definition of unrepresentative in:
- The US English dictionary