- 1Without reservations; complete: he has had their unreserved supportMore example sentences
unconditional, unqualified, without reservations, unlimited, unrestricted, categorical, unequivocal, unambiguous, positive, unadulterated, undiluted, unalloyed, unvarnished, unstinting; absolute, complete, thorough, thoroughgoing, through and through, wholehearted, total, utter, outright, out-and-out, downright, entire, undivided, solid, sheer, deep-dyed, perfect, consummate• archaic arrant
- ‘I have totally ruled out a return to the front-bench in this Parliament,’ was the Richmond MP's patient refrain, allied to unstinting, unreserved support for the current leader.
- I wholeheartedly welcome John's unreserved support for the N9 route through Carlow.
- We have arranged a meeting with Rossendale Council on 24 March to find out their decision because the bid needs unreserved support from Rossendale to be accepted.
- 2Frank and open: a tall, unreserved young manMore example sentences
- It seemed as though every time he was around Selina in public, they couldn't be as open or unreserved when talking because of all of the things that had been happening at school.
- When you are laughing in a group in a public place with your arms up towards the sky, it removes your inhibitions and over a period of time you become a more sociable, unreserved and outgoing person.
- This girl was so innocent, genuine and unreserved that she'd taken him completely off guard.
- 3Not set apart for a particular purpose or booked in advance: unreserved grandstand seatsMore example sentences
- These tickets include access to the entire event, including unreserved grandstand seating and paddock entry for the racing and then entry for the concert.
- I had booked unreserved tickets for a round trip to Milwaukee, as I knew that I would have my choice of two trains to take depending on exactly when I arrived.
- Burnley have been allocated just 836 unreserved seats for the forthcoming First Division game at Millwall on Saturday, February 28.
- More example sentences
- I condemn you all unreservedly as completely, totally and utterly hopeless… where the hell are you?
- Actually, I think the only James Cameron movie I completely, unreservedly like is the original Terminator.
- I have enjoyed my life as a call girl quite unreservedly.
- More example sentences
- It is of recent date, and is written in all the sincerity and unreservedness of mutual confidence.
- The unreservedness of that moment used to embarrass me, as if it were years and not merely months since we'd all seen each other last.
- This type of reaction reduces the good feelings you were having and brings you back down to what you're familiar with - a feeling of unreservedness - that you probably grew up feeling accustomed to.