Definition of unrestricted in English:
Not limited or restricted: unrestricted access to both military bases
More example sentences
- This would later develop into unrestricted submarine warfare.
- A UN resolution adopted last month mandates unrestricted access at all Iraqi sites.
- These will also grow tax-free and children will have unrestricted access to the funds once they are 18.
- Example sentences
- Only those who unconditionally and unrestrictedly consider the market economy as the only workable form of social cooperation are opponents of the totalitarian systems and are capable of fighting them successfully.
- The unspoken assumption behind Mr Gledhill's letter is that motorists should be in the position of being able to travel freely and unrestrictedly.
- All kerbs, bollards and barriers will be swept away, and cars and people will mingle unrestrictedly on what is intended to become a glamorous new boulevard, adorned with fountains and sculptures.
Words that rhyme with unrestrictedself-inflicted, unconstricted, unencrypted, unpredicted
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan