Definition of unrevealed in English:
Not revealed; secret: some feelings can run so deep that they are better left unrevealed
More example sentences
- That's a reminder of just how much of the conservative lobbyist's enthralling secret world remains unrevealed, despite all the national coverage to date.
- First, the novel makes the reader privy to all the secret plotting and machinations, so that the tension of the plot cannot hinge on unrevealed secrets or hidden motives and actions.
- There was nothing that either of them didn't know about each other, there was no thought left untold, no secret left unrevealed.
- unrevealing adjective
- Example sentences
- It had never been a thought that occurred to me while watching her deliver direct to camera in her flak jacket, but after reading this studiedly unrevealing memoir I felt engulfed by a wave of sympathy for her.
- There were reasons for being so dry and unrevealing.
- He was fun to be with but unrevealing about his art.
Words that rhyme with unrevealedafield, field, midfield, misfield, shield, unaneled, unconcealed, unhealed, unpeeled, unsealed, wield, yield
Definition of unrevealed in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.