- Not able to be ridden.More example sentences
- There are some very talented riders that specialise in problem horses and they can show you some wonderful success stories with horses that had been ‘written-off’ as unridable.
- There is no point getting to the show and having the horse flip his lid and having them be unridable, and then trying to ask them to do something.
- I loved the confidence with which I could let go of the brakes on tight, rocky singletrack descents; the bike always got me through everything, no matter how unrideable it looked on the approach.
More definitions of unrideableDefinition of unrideable in:
- The US English dictionary