- Not having a roof: the unroofed upper terrace of the palaceMore example sentences
- All those people gathered in an unroofed stadium [is] not unlike what must have gone on in pagan sanctuaries.
- Mr Drew, now living in a nearby farmhouse, had to take on other engineering jobs including telescope building to raise cash, while the unroofed observatory walls lay open to the elements.
- An unroofed section of passage, also rare in these tombs, gives access to the chamber entrance.
More definitions of unroofedDefinition of unroofed in:
- The US English dictionary