verb[no object] Climbing
- Detach oneself from a rope: (as adjective unroped) unroped soloing enables one to climb fasterMore example sentences
- They began their assault at four in the morning, climbing unroped on separate paths - simultaneous solos.
- The two climbed much of the way unroped, because roping would have slowed them down.
- Participants must be experienced and comfortable climbing unroped with moderate exposure.
More definitions of unropeDefinition of unrope in:
- The US English dictionary