Definition of unroyal in English:
- This is after all an ancient if rather unroyal prerogative.
- What was surprising was her unexpected, quite unroyal sense of humour, which won her many devotees.
- For her part, Gertrude knows her Hamlet's unroyal condition makes Ophelia a satisfactory match.
- Example sentences
- About 50 years ago they got so unroyally grubby that abbey authorities would not permit even antiquarians to see them.
- I know I refer to myself as the King of Atlanta, but I want to apologize… I acted a little unroyally.
- I half expected Julie Andrews to jump out from behind a bucking bronco and tell Anne to stop behaving so unroyally.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.