- Sexual activity in which precautions are not taken to reduce the risk of spreading sexually transmitted diseases, especially AIDS.More example sentences
- Of the remainder, many men often or mostly have safe sex but ‘lapse’ from time to time, and some have unsafe sex or have abandoned safe sex altogether.
- Second, the results of this research suggest that first-time workers represent a group who have a significant risk of experiencing unsafe sex while at a holiday centre.
- Two participants attributed unsafe sex to sexual assault.
More definitions of unsafe sexDefinition of unsafe sex in:
- The US English dictionary