Definition of unsaleable in English:
Not able to be sold: the house proved unsaleable
More example sentences
- The shop was stocked out with unsaleable Cantona merchandise and they all went to kids in Africa in the end.
- The NFU was also concerned that meat and milk from vaccinated stock would be unsaleable.
- She admitted to taking three Pringles from an unsaleable damaged box.
- Example sentences
- These include problems of servicing loans, high maintenance and repair costs, and geographical and social immobility caused by unsaleability.
- The references to subsidence and the unsaleability of the property are, of course, the opinions of a layman.
- The government would not be allowed to compensate farmers for the lower prices or unsaleability of their products.
Definition of unsaleable in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan