- 1Not educated or trained: she was unschooled in the niceties of royal behaviourMore example sentences
- Meaning, of course, that he wasn't anything like the Real Thing, but when I was young and unschooled in the ways of the world, he seemed near enough to me, damn it.
- Although unschooled in theory, he was a competent tactician and strategist.
- He was as unschooled in covert action as his Embassy counterparts, but was more innovative and seemingly inexhaustible.
- 1.1Natural; spontaneous: he reacts with intense, unschooled emotionMore example sentences
- Of equal, if not greater, importance to his identification as American was the very different image summoned by West's youth in Pennsylvania: the artist as unschooled, natural talent.
- Furthermore, unschooled pragmatism tends to set aside questions of due process, or of rights.
- ‘Every Breath is a Bomb’ opens with an ambient clutter that gives way to unschooled yelping over a sinister keyboard and errant drum hits.
More definitions of unschooledDefinition of unschooled in:
- The US English dictionary