- Said or delivered without a prepared script; impromptu: the president’s unscripted remarksMore example sentences
- Lindsey can roll his eyes when asked about O'Neill's latest unscripted remark.
- So they got some of the changes that they were scripting or alternatively, spontaneous changes that were unscripted which was interesting.
- The point of weblogs is their off-the-cuff nature, their unscripted, up-to-the-minute commentary.
More definitions of unscriptedDefinition of unscripted in:
- The US English dictionary