- Not in accordance with the Bible: sacraments deemed unscriptural by LutherMore example sentences
- There are pests in the spiritual world, just as in horticulture - unscriptural ideas and attitudes that threaten to retard development.
- He reconsecrated it to the Virgin Mary and resumed using the temple to pray for the dead, only now it was ‘Christianised ‘, as men added the unscriptural teaching of purgatory.
- For example, Armstrong's dogmatic view that the Israelites left Egypt the following night after the Passover meal, not the same night, was now deemed unscriptural.
More definitions of unscripturalDefinition of unscriptural in:
- The US English dictionary